SOYUSHA Co., Ltd. has established the following policy regarding the protection of personal information and strives to handle and manage personal information appropriately.
1. Basic policy
SOYUSHA Co., Ltd. believes that freedom and democracy, which we share as common values, are supported by continuous efforts to protect the dignity including the privacy of each individual who makes up this society.
Our main business is design and production with print and web output, and we provide it to our customers. We handle a variety of personal information in these operations, and we recognize that we have a great responsibility to take an appropriate management system for protecting personal information.
To that end, we believe that it is necessary for each employee of our company and our partner companies to always have an interest and a sense of responsibility regarding the protection of personal information.
The Company shall establish a personal information protection policy as follows and establish a personal information protection management system in order to practice and maintain it, and will work to protect personal information.
2. Purpose of compliance program for personal information
- （１）Appropriate standards for collection and use of personal information and provisions for operating them.
- （２）Establish a code of conduct and specific rules for prevention and correction to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, falsification and leakage of personal information.
3. The following activities will be carried out to materialize the above policy.
- （１）All employees pay attention to social demands regarding personal information and comply with laws and regulations, guidelines and other standards.
- （２）A personal information protection manager will be appointed to give responsibility and authority for the implementation and operation of the compliance program.
- （３）A personal information protection manager is appointed to conduct a system audit of personal information.
- （４）Based on a system audit of personal information, we will improve internal rules and methods of operation.
- （５）We request companies and individuals with whom we do business to cooperate to achieve the purpose of the rules.
- （６）This basic policy can be viewed at any time by posting it on our website or company information.
- （７）The compliance program is continuously improved.
4.Handling of personal information
- （１）Collection, use and provision of personal information
When collecting personal information for the purpose of production work, sales / promotion activities, and personnel and labor management, we will clarify the purpose of collection, limit the scope of use of the collected personal information, and handle it appropriately.
The collected information will not be disclosed or provided to a third party without the consent of the person to be collected unless there is a special reason stipulated by public safety and law.
- （２）Respect for rights
Our company respects the rights of citizens regarding personal information and responds promptly in accordance with established procedures when requested to disclose, correct or delete personal information.
- （３）Implementation of safety measures
We have established in-house regulations and implemented safety measures to prevent troubles such as personal information being leaked outside or being tampered with.
5.Responding to complaints and consultation
The complaint and consultation desk is clearly defined as follows and handled in good faith.
Enactment March 30, 2005
Revised on October 1, 2008
SOYUSHA Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Teruhiko Matsuda
Contact us for complaints
TEL. +81 3-3781-4943
FAX. +81 3-3784-6082
About the handling of personal information
■Purpose of use of personal information
- 1）Production work
We have received manuscripts including personal information necessary for printing and WEB production from client companies and individuals.
- 2）Business / business relationship
We hold personal information collected through sales and sales promotion activities and as part of materials associated with ordering and receiving in accordance with established regulations.
- 3）Employee information
We hold personal information for a necessary period as contracts for employment and recruitment selection materials.
■Personal information subject to disclosure
Depending on the nature of the business, in addition to basic personal information, we may be keeping manuscripts for personal records, created sentences and images.
To request disclosure, change, provision / consignment suspension, use suspension, or deletion of personal information held or used by the Company, please contact the person in charge of personal information below.
After confirming your identity, please make a request on the “Invoice for Handling Personal Information”.
However, if it falls under any of the following a) to c), it will not be disclosed in whole or in part. In that case, we will notify you without delay and explain the reason.
《Reason for non-disclosure》
- ａ) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- ｂ) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the business of the business concerned, such as a public institution
- ｃ) When it violates the law
SOYUSHA Co., Ltd.
＜Complaint / consultation counter for personal information protection＞
TEL. +81 3-3781-4943